Share Your Coinstar Cash-In Story!




I went to Kroger today and finally cashed in coins I have collected for years. I entered Kroger store in Hyde Park carrying my "Pepsi Piggy Bank" full of coins, enjoying the odd looks as I headed past the 5/3 Bank inside the store.

It took me about 15 minutes to successfully enter all the coins. I made friends & had conversations with random strangers in line to cash checks at 5/3. I unintentionally upset the gentleman waiting to cash in coins after me, but I couldn't stop, I had to get it done! Besides, I think he cashed in the coins that didn't process (and I now learned I should've checked) at the bottom of the machine.

I had close to $200 in coins! Make sure you pick up those pennies & cash in at coin star! I remind you that they do charge a fee on the machine, as coinstar is a business. Have fun cashing in!

Comments

Popular Posts