Be The Milk

CEO's and top executives at companies typically surround themselves with two types of people. 2% are those that challenge them and respectfully push for creative shift, the other 98% are seat filling followers that boost their ego.

Be the 2%.

#Innovate #Challenge #Marketing #Leadership #BeThe2%

Be the nourishing "milk", be the 2%, be of valuable impact.

Challenge existing systems.


Popular Posts