CONSUMED

Friends: Check out my book project, "Consumed, Inspiring you to go from a consumer to a producer in life."

I have been accumulating writings for years, and formalizing how I seek to make impact in others lives through my journey, stories, profiles, and more in this concept.

I meet many that I wish I had more time to communicate with, and engage in examples of inspiration beyond a handshake, few minutes of listening, or sharing time it takes to consume a cup of coffee. This will allow me to have a tremendous "take away", and drive a more purpose driven sustainable inspirational interaction.

I invite you to share your experiences, stories, and or relevant examples, as they could be published (with your permission of course) at http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2715854&trk=hb_side_g and also at http://www.siegelinnovations.blogspot.com/

Luceat Lux Vestra!
Brian Siegel

*Note: Ironically, the church I attend had a series on this years ago (for those of you who attend the same church, before you mention this, I am aware, and it is a good thing, as some of the inspiration integrates well and is relevant, but my content, ideas, and context are all original scores/theories).

The current logo for the cover is original, and was designed by me, if that arises as well, ha.If you can't tell, I am sensitive to this, and take copyright, ideas, and my writing seriously enough to mention (dates, copyrights, and more can be provided). Maybe I will engage some of those involved in that project with this, or maybe not, but I own this solely as of the current.

Comments

Popular Posts