Fasting. (Day 3)

My First Fast
 couldn't be going slower, but forces me to slowdown, and this is good...

So the hunger pains have not been the issue, as much as the minor head pain. It's not unmanageable, but I have to admit I feel a bit lighter (and that's due to not loading my body up with food), and am hungry (duh, I am fasting), but it inspires me to remember the reason, the promise, and connecting to other areas by starving one. I pray every time I get hungry, then it goes away. My stomach is filled with spirit (and hunger, but more subversion by spirit, ha).

I was supposed to play in a basketball game tonight, but I don't think this would be a good idea after not eating for 3 days, so I canceled. I normally lift weights, but have set that aside while my body doesn't have the normal nutrients through food. I thought I would tough it out, and am going to do minor workouts, but will take it easy so I don't pass out, then people say, "Are you okay?", then I respond, "Yeah, just fasting", then have to deal with that, ha.

I am also looking forward to hanging out with my buds this Saturday, as it is a rare gathering of friends (it gets more difficult to hang out as you get older, and some of you can attest to), but the challenge will be when they start grilling out, and my 2nd addiction after pizza are cheeseburgers. Wish me luck!



Day 1: 278 to 275
Day 2: 275 to 269
Day 3: 269 to 266


Comments

Popular Posts