Spam the Spammers & Spoof the Spoofers Campaign

So I get these emails, as many of us do, and they're from "My long lost Nigerian Prince Uncle, or family member who needs me to help process a payment. All I have to do is give them my credit and other private information". My goal is to expose these frauds, I fwd their emails to the government (send to Spam@UCE.GOV & uce@ftc.gov and see http://www.ftc.gov/spam/), and hope to assist those naive enough to "bit" or even respond to these fraudulent fools from doing so, preventing catastrophe.

I am aware that by doing this and posting their email I am furthering their connections and message to others, but if you read this you understand why. Feel free to utilize their email addresses to send them viruses, discover their location, or whatever antics you wish. I am not responsible other then exposing these criminals, and urge you to be an "educated online social media scientist" with the ever growing and popular "Information Age" we are in, and how others can steal your identity and private information to do some hefty financial and life damage.

I do not know how they get our email addresses, avoid getting caught with tricky information technology, routers, internet tricks, addresses, etc. but people do get taken advantage of, and I dislike that greatly.

Here's the "Spoof of the Day", enjoy

You're invited to: PLEASE URGENT ATTENTION
By your host: Djibril Hamed

Date: Friday September 4, 2009
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (GMT +03:00 Saudia Arabia)
Street: With due respect: I am Barr.Djibril Hamed, the financial attorney of Late Mr. Morris Thompson, here in Burkina Faso. My client has a Dormant Account with a huge amount of Money Valued $27.2 Million USD (Twenty Seven .Two Million Dollars only) with (B.S.I.C.) Bank Burkina Faso, he died in a plane crash with his entire family, you can read more news about the crash by visiting this website; http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska..airlines.list/ If your are interested to run this deal with me by using your account to receive his fund by applying as his next of kin, then I shall provide you with more details on how we should proceed legally, meanwhile 40% of this total amount will go for you as my partner and 60% will be for me, if you are interested get back to me via my alternative email address ( djibril_hamed@hotmail.fr ) for more details.




Should I reply and get my cash and deal or what?! WOW!

Comments

Popular Posts