Bungles


As I think of this devastating loss to the locker room, moral, organization, and fans, I faintly hear the sound of 'taps' playing. To be positive, I guess at least this type of event is 'consistent'. I will miss seeing jersey's struggling to hold onto this players full name, seeing him in the orange & black, commercials representing great PR for our city & team, and him making tough, risky, daring, and great plays in crunch time across the middle. As I manage this loss, I wonder who allowed this decision to be made...
It's a sad day, as TJ Houshmandzadeh is no longer with the Bengals : ( He was my favorite player, and am sure many others, because he stayed driven, positive, tough, and worked super hard while on and off the football field. He inspired a gung ho, move it forward, never say die, persistent energy. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse for my beloved Bengals. You make it so challenging for me to love you, but I hold onto 1989 and XXIII due to folks like Anthony Munoz being involved in the Cincinnati Community. Good luck 'Housh', you will be missed my friend. What's next for our Bengals?! What do you recommend they do to improve leadership, a winning attitude, and team dynamic?

Comments

Popular Posts